Saturday, March 12, 2011

Finding Me


Its title may have be becoming a cliché but it has been a book that inspires me greatly nonethless. I read the book in 2007; the "Eat" section had brought comfort for a broken heart, "Pray" gave the enlightment for letting go and moving on, while "Love" offered the hope that in time, things would be made right again.

To use the book's title as a metaphor for my own life journey, I realised I had been indulging in "Eat" for most of the past three years. I feel that time is right to embark for the next phrase of the book - "Pray". I remembered it as the most difficult section to get through as I read the book, but the wisdom and solace gained had also been the most rewarding. I wish it hold the same truth for my own journey of self-discovery and inner beauty.
.
.
.
.
And that some day, it brings me to "Love"...

"The greatest explorer on this earth never takes voyages as long as those of the man who descends to the depth of his heart."- Julien Green


No comments:

Post a Comment