Sunday, August 26, 2012

Reading the Signs


I did read you quite accurately, except that I did not know your sign well enough to identify you as one immediately.


My first impression of you, you are
Intelligent, zealous and irrepressible.

When I got both annoyed and amused by you, you are
Brash, proud and dogmatic.

And when I got a bit closer, you are
Serious, fair and thoughtful.

But when I can't get to you, you are
Aloof, haughty and distant.


I am a Taurus, and I sense a frustration that I can never keep up with you. And so I asked for your sign, curious to gain an insight of your personality. And you said, you are an Aquarius - the inventor with a quick mind.


It is said that there is no accident in life, that everyone you meet and attract, and everything you are put through are all for a reason. Taurus resists change and Aquarius is the most progressive of all 12 Signs of the Zodiac. I find this intriguing and revolutionary. 
.
.
.
.
Perhaps, Aquarius can show Taurus how to keep striving for betterment - and how to move away from something if it isn't working, an important lesson for Taurus to learn.



Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
- Anais Nin





No comments:

Post a Comment